Reference data sets in gallery or similar

As a beginner, I'm finding that using shared data from various forums and other sources has been invaluable in learning how to process images because I can see what is possible, or how others have approached it. I realize that there is a gallery of finished images, but I'm wondering if it's possible/practical to reference one or more of them with the Observation Bundles?  I see wonderful finished images that I'd like to aspire to, but have a terrible, if not impossible, time trying to determine what raw images were used to achieve them.

Hello Gregg, 

Thank you for your message. 

We currently do not have a link that connects the images in Gallery to the bundle/datasets in the archive. But it is a feature we are working on for Telescope Live 4. 

What you can do at the moment is to get the info from description in Gallery image (telescope, date, target name, etc.). Then using this data with the filters in the archive you should be able to find the matching bundle or datasets. 

Please send me some examples here and let's see if we can find them together. 

Clear Skies,

Ernesto

Thanks for your reply.  I have no examples at the moment, i'm just perusing what others have done, and sorta just stop there at the moment.  I'll take you up on that offer though when I find something specific that I can't nail down!  BTW, when is TL4 looking to be ready?