I'm trying to follow the video "STRAIGHTFORWARD JUPITER PROCESSING: HYBRID PROCESSING TECHNIQUES USING FREE SOFTWARES"

I'm new to Telescope Live and processing both FITS File and TIFs. I'm trying to follow the videos for learning but after downloading the color data set of Jupiter dated 10/1/2022 I found a total of 28 files. (14 are TIFs and 14 are AS3 Files) yet there is no mention of the AS3 files in the video and I do not have any software to open them. Can someone please explain what the AS3 files are used for, and if they are needed to be added in Registax for sharpening. I don't think they were mentioned in the video series unless I missed that somewhere. Thanks in advance for help/guidance you can offer.  

The AS3 files are text files from AS3. You will not use them at all.

For the planetary images here skip straight past any stacking because they are already stacked for the most part. Some will need you to do an RGB combine or a UV-IR combine in the case of one of the Venus ones, but for the color ones jump straight into the wavelets and then to photo finishing.

• Like 2