Image Solver issues

I'm experiencing issues with processing TL data in Pixinsight. When I load and run WBPP the Image Solver dialog always pops up needing information. I've recently seen an article and have been using the focal length of the telescope to the imaging telescope, but still the Image Solver pops up. (I've also written on the PI Forum). Is there an issue with TL data/images and Pixinsight. I'm running into problems whereas I have to sit next to my computer in order to correct Image Solver to insert information into it and get it to run. Most times I can cancel it to complete a process, other times I cannot. I working on M74 at this time.

I've not seen this problem with WBPP when the Astrometric Solution box is checked and I'll be curious to see what results you get on the PI forum.  I usually use Image Solver after integration and before using SPCC to get color calibration and in that case, you must check the dialog information to make sure you have the correct coordinates, telescope focal length and image scale info.  Have you checked a sample of the individual sub exposures for missing data field information?