Special Offer for Telescope Live Users from Practical Astrophotography Magazine!

Dear Telescope Live Community,

To celebrate the success of our recent collaboration and the incredible efforts shown by all participants in our grand finale March contest, we are excited to share a special offer from Practical Astrophotography magazine!

As a token of appreciation for the astrophotography passion displayed by our community, Practical Astrophotography magazine has generously provided a promo code exclusively for Telescope Live users and followers. 

unlock.thumb.jpg.0a541c31639d551e877bf752e02b0767.jpg

This promo code entitles you to a 20% discount off the regular digital subscription price, making it easier than ever to access a wealth of resources, tips, and beautiful astro imagery.

How to Redeem the Offer

• Step 1

Click the link below to navigate the subscription page 

Link to the registration page

• Step 2

Choose the kind of subscription you are interested in: “Digital Subscription” or “Print and Digital Subscription”.

ATTENTION: The promo code is valid ONLY for the “Digital Subscription” and the “Print and Digital Subscription” is available only in the United States

• Step 3

Fill in the module with your details

• Step 4

Apply the following coupon code in the dedicated field towards the end of the page (again, this promo code will work only for the “Digital Subscription”):

TelescopeLIVE

• Step 5

Click on the “Apply” button close to the field where you added the dedicated coupon code and then on the “Subscribe” button.

If you have any questions about the subscription or the magazine, you can drop an email to the following address:

info@practicalastrophotography.com

Whether you're looking to enhance your skills, find inspiration, or simply enjoy the beauty of the universe through stunning astrophotography, Practical Astrophotography magazine is your gateway. 

Don't miss this opportunity to connect with a broader community of astronomy enthusiasts and experts.

Thank you once again to everyone who participated in the contest and to Practical Astrophotography for this generous offer. Let’s continue to explore the cosmos together!

Clear skies and happy reading!

No, thanks. Their web site is odd: a couple of fairly recent blog articles and then nothing since 2022. No realistic way to tell what you might get for your subscription money - not even a free trial edition. Plus, the nature of astrophotography means that most content will be of vague interest to most readers and only an occasional article will "hit the spot" for your particular equipment, interest or project. Without being rude, there's bound to be a lot of re-hashed press releases from manufacturers too.

I hope the discount is useful to someone, but not for me.

Thank you all for your feedback and questions. We've relayed them to the editors at Practical Astrophotography magazine, and in response, they've developed a page with more detailed information based on your suggestions.

We've updated the original forum post with a new link that directs to this enhanced page. Please note that the discount applies only to the Digital Subscription, and the Print and Digital Subscription is available exclusively in the United States.

We hope this updated information helps you make a more informed decision about whether and how to purchase this great magazine!

Clear Skies,

Ernesto

I've signed up for the digital edition.    Shocking website and sign up procedure, littered with error messages.   They have taken my credit card payment and I have no idea how to view the magazine.   I have downloaded the app on my phone and you can not even log in.     Can anyone help?